Member Management Software
Features & Benefits
MemberZone Association Success Platform with built-in sales funnel management has a robust feature set. Several key components are highlighted below. For a more comprehensive overview you may view our membership management software pricing or contact us today to schedule a personalized tour.
- Membership Management System
At its core, the membership management system is a sophisticated database with an easy to use interface that allows you to track and summarize all relevant data regarding your members. Adding members and updating information is a snap. You’ll never lose your member information and you’ll have access to your data anytime, anywhere.
Top five benefits:
- Online application form easily brings members to you
- Key engagement reports highlight event, donation, membership and other activity
- Easily manage members activity, billing, contact info in one central database.
- Synchronization with third party vendors to eliminate data entry into multiple systems
- Integration with your existing website that instantly updates your online directory, event calendar and key pages
- Custom Reporting
Accurate reports drive your decisions. Gain better insights with an easy-to-read dashboard of your key metrics and unparalleled reporting capabilities. Measuring, exploring and communicating your organization’s performance has never been so transparent. Build, update and distribute professional-level performance reports to all stakeholders in a few clicks.
- Integrated Billing
Billing is a big deal. It’s essential to your association’s success. We’ve integrated the entire invoicing process into the software to ensure no double entry and save you time. An Accounting Summary report allows you to post summary from MemberZone keep QuickBooks, PeachTree and other accounting systems in sync.
Top three benefits:
- Generate invoices, statements and letters, eliminating manual processes
- Send invoices electronically, allowing members to view and pay online
- Use at-a-glance reports with advanced filtering for sales, past due payments and more
- Payment Processing
Integrated Payment Processing
Receiving payment from members by credit or debit card is a fundamental component of the MemberZone solution.
In addition, automatic payment processing is often expected in today’s world by members who want to put their membership payment on “auto-pilot” and by staff who want to ensure that payments make it into the bank on time.
- Sign up and start processing cards right away
- Process recurring payments and receive the payments immediately
- Safe storage of payment card info for convenient checkout later for your members
- Recurring bank draft (ACH) and safe storage of bank accounts (US customers only)
- Online, real-time statements and bank deposit/transfer reports
- No manual matching of credit card payments with invoices – all payments will automatically be applied to the correct invoice
- Inclusive pricing – All features, integrated, single point of support – one simple rate!
- No setup fees or extra steps to take – all features are available immediately and integrate fully
Features noted here are available when selecting MemberZone’s Integrated Payment Processing option which connects using the API provided by Stripe.com.
- Online payment of invoices inside the event registrations and membership application
- Communications and Lists/Committees
The MemberZone Communications and List/Committee modules make it easy to connect with your board and to organize your contacts into lists for different types of communication.
- Generate email within MemberZone to create sync with your email program (e.g. Outlook) - email and replies also are logged under Communication log
- Schedule reminders that appear on your task list each day
- Quickly log calls and notes
- Create and schedule mass communications
- Automatically synchronize lists with your Constant Contact and Mail Chimp account to eliminate dual entry
The MemberZone Events module is designed to help you navigate every aspect of the event process - everything from inviting attendees to tracking registrations to creating invoices. The Event Expo module allows you to setup sessions, speakers and tracks for conference and event planning.
- Set up and assign billing preferences, event fees, promo codes and discounts
- Send invitations and include registration
- Track attendees, use online registrations and accept online payments
- Create invoices and receive payments for each event
- Allow members or contacts to submit events they wish to add to your calendar(s) using the Info Hub area
- Check-in attendees using the QR code reader or MemberZone app
- Generate revenue by adding sponsors and logos to events
- Set up automatic discounts based on membership tiers
- Directory Listings
Promoting your members is a significant responsibility and has a direct impact on member retention. MemberZone has taken the online directory to a whole new level. You can create one or multiple directories, allowing you the freedom to create member only directories or community directories of any type of contact you wish to promote.
- All directory listings include the essential details under the contact's profile such as contact name, photo/logo, address, phone, email, website, social media, driving directions and business hours (if applicable) and description.
- Create membership benefit packages that include additional enhancements. Pick and choose from a variety of options to create unique listing, including:
- Priority Placement/ranking in category
- Category search page logo
- Category search description text
- Photo Gallery on listing page
- Video on listing page
- Highlights section on listing page
- Map view on listing page
- Encourage contacts to log in to the Info Hub and update their listing information, which automatically updates the association's database and online listing at the same time.
- Website Solutions
Website Design Options
Our professional web designers and developers are experienced in designing websites for associations and member-based organizations. Our designs incorporate website design best practices, including clean, simple layouts with an easy-to-use navigation system.
Learn more about website services »
Integrating MemberZone Into Your Existing Site
Not everyone needs or wants a new website. We’re delighted to work with you to integrate MemberZone components into your existing site. Learn more about website integration »
Serve and Empower Your Members is more than just a slogan for us. MemberZone will help your members stay ahead in a changing business environment. We provide stress-free solutions that members value, all backed by our training and support services. Offer your members the opportunity to attract new business using our revenue-generation tools. Here are just a few ways we help you measure up to increasingly high standards.
- Provide a member information page for each business to advertise their services
- Use banner ads to promote businesses throughout your site (Coming Soon)
- Offer business directory listing enhancements to make members’ online listing stand out
- Offer member-to-member discounts and Hot Deals
- Promote member and community events
- Route leads generated from your website info request forms
- Advertise sponsorships per event
- Enable online bill payment for members, events, and fundrasing campaigns
- Interact with members using the Info Hub; allows members to network
- Provide online maps to find businesses
- Visitors can share website information on their social networking sites
Not all features listed are in all versions. Check the Pricing page for detailed information.
- MemberZone Apps
Getting mobile right is critical to your organization. MemberZone has several mobile options that are easy to add on and will bolster member engagement and help customers find member businesses.
- MemberZone App
- Community App (Coming Soon)
- Resources to Engage
- Use the Form Builder/Survey tool to create online forms or insert links into emails to encourage and track responses
- Members can access a “members only” area for resources tailored to them
- Provide additional benefits to members using hot deals, job postings and member to member hot deals
- Allow members or the community to signup for newsletters or other groups
- Send mass emails to your groups/lists and view open rates by individuals in the group
- Promote and sell items online using the Store module
- Help the community with fundraising campaigns and track donations
Risk-free, No Contract
Not every organization needs every module. Our sales team can help you determine the best fit for your mission and goals. We've made it easy to compare prices and features and it's important to know that we stand behind our service - if you're not satisfied during your first year with the software, training or support, we will refund 100 percent of your software and setup fees.
From the moment you sign up to the moment you go live, we support you through the process. You'll be assigned your own project manager to guide you every step of the way. The Senior Account Manager (SAM), will guide you through initial training sessions and provide assistance should you have any questions.