Ignoring the “Cashless” Economy Costs Associations Money
In today’s world, automatic payment processing is expected, so it should be a fundamental component of any association management software solution.
With MemberZones’s Integrated Payment Processing*, there is no need to log into a separate portal to process payments, perform refunds, or view statements.
Members can go online to pay for events, invoices, dues, etc. with a credit card, debit card, or bank account. They can also set up recurring payments, so their membership dues are on “auto-pilot” (a powerful retention tool)!
Top benefits (included at no additional charge):
- Convenience – one management location, integrated with billing
- Getting started is easy - sign up and start processing cards right away
- Automatic recurring bank draft**, credit card, and debit card charges
- Virtual terminal included for running single direct charges
- Safe storage of payment info for convenient event registration and member payments
- Online, real-time statements and bank deposit/transfer reports
- Automatic matching of credit card payments with invoices, saving hours of labor
- Inclusive pricing – All features, integrated, single point of support – one simple rate!
- No setup fees or extra steps
Setup fee: None!
Gateway fee: None!
Batch fee: None!
Statement fee: None!
Transaction rates are based on MemberZone software edition.
To read more about how manual billing impacts Association efficiency, download The Great Association Time Waster: The Ugly Truth About Paper Billing and Payment Processing.
*Integrated Payment Processing is available with Premier or Pro edition.
**Bank Draft (ACH) only available to U.S. customers