How to Get Young Professionals to Join Your Association
It’s a critical time in the Association membership landscape and the future is in your hands.
noun [mil-len-ee-uh l]
A person born in the 1980s or 1990s, especially in the U.S.; adult age 18-34 in 2015; a member of Generation Y
Millennials account for 1/3 of American workers. They are now the largest share of the US workforce.
This generation will determine the future of member-based organizations.
So how do you get Millennials to join your Association?
The step-by-step guide, The Power of Millennials, will help you over the hurdles standing between Millennials and your Association. It includes eye-opening feedback from Millennials, including why they don’t join and how to actually get them through your Association’s door.
- Why Millennials Don’t Join
- Getting Millennials Through Your Association’s Door
- What’s Their Ulterior Motive for Joining?
- Making Sure Millennials Like What They Get
- Now That You Have Their Attention, Tell Them Why They Should Stay
- Ok, They’ve Decided to Join Your Association, But for How Long?
- Giving Millennials a Way to Give Back
- Keeping in Touch – the Right Way
This generation will determine the future of Associations. Can you afford NOT to engage them?
It’s time to embrace this demographic shift and ensure the future of your Association.